Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Weather Channel Reruns

For those not in the know, I live on the 8th floor. And I totally think my apartment is pretty bitchin. Only I can never really tell what the weather is like because heat rises and its always 80 degrees in here with the window open. I wake up today to say to myself, "Hm...It's really fucking white outside." Oh, hello massive blizzard. So I check out Weather.com to see whats going on. At 8.30 am it said light flurries lasting until 7:30 am. Sooo...I call bullshit. But today was busy. I was the model employee as always and sold a shitton of what the man wants me to while being humiliated and treated like a child. I really want to become a punk rock gypsy and travel in a shitty van and have antics. ah well. Thank god for tuition reimbursment. Just keep putting up with it and il get by...i hope.
Anyway, heres the 10 shuffle songs. I also listened to Four Year strong today because the album is fucking flawless.  They currently have the most plays in my ipod.  Stoked for TOC tour.

10-Brand New-No seatbelt Song
9-Less Than Jake-Greased Lightning (Grease Cover)
8-The Used-Greener With The Scenery
7-Green Day-We Are Waiting
6-Jawbreaker-Shirt
5-Senses Fail-Institutionalized (Suicidal Tendencies Cover)
4-Over It-Chef Yan
3-Crime In Stereo-Animal Pharm
2-Spitalfield-Kill the Drama
1-Jets To Brazil-Chinatown

No comments: