Friday, March 6, 2009

it is now 6 am and I am still up

Seriously, if my sleep schedule were more fucked up, people would think I'm even more nuts. Well fuckbeans. I haven't seen Watchmen yet, and I am really fucking hoping it's awesome. I have a superwayintense project to do for form and space and a few math assignments. I need to fucking finish this Bas-relief by tuesday. It's due on thursday, but fuck that noise, I'll be tasting chaos on thursday. My guess....it tastes like pudding. Look up Bas Relief in google images, I am doing it on a piece by an amazing artist Tara Mcphearson. Here is the piece

Its loking like it will be about 8 layers.  But factor in any bristol board and layers I probably missed and well...Its more than 8 layers.

Toda...yeste....the shuffle thats on now...
10-Bob Dylan-Hurricane
9-Kaddisfly-Buy our intention, We'll buy you a unicorn
8-Naked Raygun-I dont know (live)
7-Hellogoodbye-Two Weeks in Hawaii
6-allister-Jimmy's Dreamgirl
5-Green Day-Welcome To paradise
4-Fear Before the March of flames-Absolutely Fabulous and me
3-Alkaline Trio-Into the night (Acoustic)
2-Getup Kids-Close To home
1-United Nations-Subliminal Testing

No comments: