Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cliche for a reason

The best cliches are there for a reason.  The saddest songs have been played for years because they are the saddest.  They go beyond the idea of a cliche and become a symbol.  I have a broken heart and I finally understand what it means.  I have been dumped.  I have liked girls.  But for once, I know what it means to love someone so much it literally hurts your chest.  You loose sleep over them.  You can't eat because of them.  Every time you imagine your life, you see it with them.  I am trying to better my own life.  I am going to go to college soon after a long hiatus.  Mostly because maybe if I make my own life better, she could see her life with me as well.  Maybe she could see what I see.  And if she does, it will be perfect.  She is my best friend.  I love her.  And I always will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.