Thursday, February 26, 2009

#56

Lately I've been feeling like a grumpy, jaded old man when it comes to music.  I cant get into alot of stuff that getting way super popular nowadays.  Hell, most if it is just fucking unlistenable.  But, for the most part, I can back some of it.  I wont pay to see them live, but to each his own...right?


Yea...I thought so too until I saw this bullshit.  Taylor Swift...I can totally give her number one.  I don't like it, it's just not my thing.  I knew she would get it.  I'm more worried about #56.  Thursday.  Ok seriously people, fuck you.  This band gets on stage EVERY fucking night and literally bleeds onstage, and all you can give them is #56.  The CD was 8 Dollars!  Thats less than a drink!  They switched over to epitaph so sure they saw less radio/advertising but fuckin A.  You kids can wear purple Forever the sickest kids and metro station shirts for 20$, but a band that has worked their ass off and left everything on stage gets behind nickleback.  It wasnt even their first week!  Fuck The Maine, fuck 3oh3, fuck autotune, fuck metro station, fuck brokencyde, and fuck jstar.  Brokencyde are dumb fucks and encourage rape and drinking in clubs when the dumb fucks aren't even old enough to get in.  And you kids eat it up.  How they ever sold out a tour i'll never know.  Actually, I do.  The venues were the size of my place.  That many people couldnt possibly be dumb enough to fall for their bullshit.  Just fucking give back to a band that gives all.  Heres the video, spread it around if you like it.  



I forgot to mention, the other screamy voice is Tim from Rise Against.

Today on ipod Shuffle....
10-Fenix TX-Manufactured Inspirato
9-Strike Anywhere-Chalk Line (Acoustic)
8-Allister-Waiting
7-Alkaline Trio-Tuck Me In
6-Pennywise-Still Can Be Great
5-Stretch Armstrong-Busted (Sick of it All Cover)
4-Hush Sound-You Are The Moon
3-The Matches-Audio Blood
2-Goldfinger-Im Down
1-Bane-What Keeps us Here


And if NFG doesnt place at least number 20 in march im personally coming to to your door and kick you in the bajingo/schwingschwong

No comments: